Item(s) added to cart
Total Price :
View Cart & Checkout
Continue Shopping >>
1 item has pre-order
1. Universal X6 charger, compatible with universal 3.7V toy RC batteries
2. Large current plugs charge 8 times faster than regular chargers3. Overcharge protection
4. Short-circuit protection
5. Light and handy and very easy to operate
2. Suitable for: 1S 3.7V lipo battery
3. Output Plug Type:micro Losi,JST,MCPX JST PH-2.0 ,jst PH-1.25 Plug(all Female)
4. Port No.s:6
5. Adapter Input voltage: 110-240 VAC 50-60Hz
6. Adapter Output Voltage: DC5V max 3A
7. Color: Green8. Dimensions: (1.97 x 1.57 x 0.79)" / (5 x 4 x 2)cm (L x W x H)5. Weight: 3.1oz / 88g
Compatible RC Quadcopter battery:
BoldClash: BWhoop B03,B03 Pro,Eachine E010,E011,Wltoys V911
Hubsan: H107 H107L H107C H107D
Wltoys: V202 V252 V939 V252
UDI: U816 U816A U830
JXD: 385 388 392
Syma: X5 X5C
JJRC:1000A 1000B 5000 H5C
JXD:509 509G 509V
1 x X6 Charger1 x Charger USA
1 x EU Standard Adapter1 x USB Cable6 x JST Conversion Cords6 x MCPX Conversion Cords6 x Micro JST PH-1.25 Conversion Cords
LED Status for charger :
Red Lights on: currently charging
Red Lights off: charging complete
Q:How to maintain and charge lipo battery in a most proper way?
A:Dear customer, Please refer to the following:
1. Not charge the battery immediately after using. Let the battery rest for 5 minutes before charging.
2. Do not reverse the positive and negative pole. Ensure the connection is in place and prevent the battery from burning out caused by short circuit.
3. If the battery is expanded, you should replace a new one. Otherwise, it’s easy to cause an explosion.
4. Use voltage buzzer to test the voltage.
If the battery is 3.6V voltage, it shows that it is in the state of over discharge, which is easy to be damaged.
When the battery is not used for a long time, it’s advisable to keep the voltage at 3.8V/ cell.
Study Video for Battery Maintenance and Charging: