Sorry, the item is not on the range of the shipping area. Please Sign In and Complete Your Shipping Address. Contact us if any problem.
to the airline's restrictions, the battery can not be shipped in the
near future. Only for our Chinese warehous, the U.S warehouse in shipping normally. In order to fully experience the fun of products, it's
recommended that you can buy the Battery Charger Set directly.
The Boldclash 3.8V 550mAh 50c/100c Lipo Upgrade Battery for Blade Inductrix Tiny Whoop RC Quadcopter is made to infuse constant high power to your favorite Tiny Whoop, perfect for battery replacement and upgrade. With 550mAh large capacity, it offers a long flight time and lets you fully enjoy RC fun without worrying about dying battery. Lightweight construction won't add extra burden. High-grade Lipo cell is highly reliable and durable for long-lasting use. With such high quality and unbeatable price, it is surely your best choice. Click and place an order now!
1. Infuse constant high power to Tiny Whoop
2. 550mAh large capacity offers a long flight time
3. Let you fully enjoy RC fun without worrying about dying battery
4. Lightweight construction won't add extra burden
5. High-grade Lipo cell is highly reliable and durable for long-lasting use
5. Dimensions: (2.51 x 0.68 x 0.28)"" / (6.4 x 1.73 x 0.73)cm (L x W x H)
6. Weight: 0.49oz / 14.1g
5 x 3.8V 550mAh Battery
Q1: How to maintain and charge lipo battery in a most proper way?
A1: Dear customer, Please refer to the following:
1. Not charge the battery immediately after using. Let the battery rest for 5 minutes before charging.
2. Do not reverse the positive and negative pole. Ensure the connection is in place and prevent the battery from burning out caused by short circuit.
3. If the battery is expanded, you should replace a new one. Otherwise, it’s easy to cause an explosion.
4. Use voltage buzzer to test the voltage.
If the battery is 3.6V voltage, it shows that it is in the state of over discharge, which is easy to be damaged.
When the battery is not used for a long time, it’s advisable to keep the voltage at 3.8V/ cell.
Q2: Why are some of the battery plugs not vertical? A2: Dear customer, the plug inclination of this type of battery with head cover is a normal phenomenon, which has no effect on the performance of the battery. It is because that the product is produced by mold gluey shell positioning production.